- Date： 2020/10/17
- Themes :
1. Hinged elbow external stabilizer for elbow injuries – an innovative device and method.
2. Future implant in orthopaedic
3. Newly designed anatomic plates for improving osteosynthesis of pelvis and acetabulum.
4. A Newly Designed Supraretinacular Retractor for Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release: A Cadaveric Study
5. How to design a novel implant: From idea to product
6. Technology Revision: Changes in Orthopedic Implants
7. What’s the future in Asia orthopaedics?
- Yin-Chih Fu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Jian-Chih Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
- Yudha Mathan Sakti, M.D., Ph.D..
- Kai-Cheng Lin, M.D., Asst Professor
- Ch’ng Hwei Choo, M.D.
- Yih-Wen Tarng, M.D., Ph.D.
- Hung-Wen Wei, M.D., Ph.D.
- Chung-Hwan Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
- Tien-Ching Lee, M.D.
- Yan-Hsiung Wang, professor
- Chih-Ming Wang, M.D.
- Who is interested in Orthopaedic and wants to join the symposium.
- Registration: https://forms.gle/Cz6bxUVdbNEseywM9